vilablanch is an interior design studio created by Elina Vilá and Agnès Blanch in 1999.
Estudio vilablanch developes interior design projects for commercial spaces, homes and offices, as well as projects of ephemeral spaces. We have developed corporate image interior concepts.
"We saw minimalism as a series of conceptual principles that prevail over the simple complex. The purity of aesthetics and functionality are the foundation of our work. " Elina Vilá and Agnès Blanch, founders of Estudio VilaBlanch.
These are the key philosophies of our work:
• Functionality: Designing interiors that convey the values that customers need and meet all functional requirements.
• Pure Aesthetics: Designing solutions with great aesthetic force by simple elements and not very numerous. Using essential materials, choosing those most suited to the custom and the "personality" of the project.
• Respect the space: Maximizing the potential of each area, keeping all those original elements that have historical or contextual. The contrast between "new" and "old" is the best way to enhance the values of each period, without attempting to imitate.
Elina Vilá D'Acosta-Calheiros (1965, La Habana).
Graduate Architect with a Masters in Civil Construction in 1990. Master in architectural restoration by the National School of Restoration and Conservation (Mexico 1993). Since 1996, developed his professional career in Barcelona, making rehabilitation of public spaces and housing. In 1999 she founded with Agnès Blanch, Estudio vilablanch.
Agnès Blanch Vallès (1971, Capçanes).
Interior Designer, graduated from the School of Arts and Crafts Massana in Barcelona in 1994. Master in ephemeral architecture by the UPC/Elisava. Since 1995 various projects as an interior designer by interior design and execution of works in residential and commercial premises. In 1999 starts the Estudio vilablanch.
The Estudio has grown thanks to a consistent line of work and the incorporation of very talented people who make up a multidisciplinary team:
- Elina Vilá (architect)
- Agnès Blanch (interior designer)
- Jesper Puchades (interior designer)
- Anna Güell (interior designer)
- Vanessa Surís (architect)
- Leonardo Vallejo (architect)
- Roberto González (architect)
- Maria Comas (architect)
- Jowita Bartosz (architect)
- Dana Ulea (architect)
Commercial projects, including:
- SonyStyle, Madrid, an innovative space commercialization and technology product testing.
- Wine cellar Alvaro Palacio in El Priorat, Tarragona.
- Offices wine cellar Palacio Remondo, Alfaro, Rioja.
- Offices Salvatella Editorial, Barcelona.
- Hairdresser Compagnia della Bellezza in Barcelona - Hairdresser Malamujer in Barcelona.
- Aesthetic Center Divina Vanidad in Barcelona.